Our Immune System
Our immune system is one of the best gifts Nature has bestowed upon us. It is of vital importance for our survival and well being. A strong immune system is our shield against the unhealthy environment we live in. All around us we have disease carrying bacteria, viruses, germs, unhygienic and polluted air and water — ready to attack us in one way or another. The immune system fights against invaders, neutralizes the harmful substances from the environment and also repairs the damage inside the body. A number of different symptoms and cells work together in complete harmony to keep off pathogens from the body and clear up the dead cells. The immune system is a complete miracle on its own!
Types of Immunity
We are gifted with three types of immunity:
●Innate Immunity—This comprises of external parts of our body, i.e., the skin and the mucous membranes in the throat and stomach. The attack of pathogens is first handled at the external level.
● Adaptive Immunity—This gets stronger as years go by. When we get vaccinated, or get sick with a certain disease, the immune system keeps record of the anti bodies to different pathogens. The next time the same ailment strikes, the system recognizes it and destroys it completely.
● Passive Immunity—This type is mostly termed as “borrowed” immunity; like taken from another source and hence does not last very long. For example, a child stays protected from infection from in the early childhood due to antibodies received from the mother.
Immunity does not remain the same!
Every person has a different immune system. But as a general rule, it gets stronger as a child grows up and achieves adulthood. Similarly it also gets weaker as a person approaches old age. This is why children and older people are more at risk to different infections as compared to young, strong and energetic people.
Factors that weaken the immune system
The immune system doesn’t get weak by the age factor alone. There are other factors as well that continuously weaken your immunity and make you more vulnerable to catch various infections. Stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, deficiency in vitamin D, smoking, drugs, alcohol and high fat diets etc are some of the leading factors that weaken your immunity and damage your white blood cells.
Given the general living conditions, the lack of nutrition, the stress factor, smoking and drinking and what not—we are continuously in a state of war against pathogens. Even if we ourselves are managing healthy habits, it still is almost impossible not to get sick. Having a strong immunity not only combats the alien infections around you but also boosts the healing power of your body once you get sick.
A healthy, strong and active immune system is thus the only key to a happy and healthy life. And Resistol is the perfect partner to keep your immunity intact and help it with war against the ever attacking infections. With the power of the strong and natural ingredients of Resistol, your immune system will get the much needed boost and you will experience a more healthy and vigorous life altogether.
The wonder ingredients
Resistol is a complete herbal dietary supplement that is made up of all those ingredients that have amazing benefits on their own. And combining them in Resistol has enhanced its powers to the maximum.
● Andrographis— It is a bitter tasting herb historically used in Chinese medicine to treat flu and cold symptoms. It is known to be made of andrographolides which are known to be anti inflammatory and anti viral and anti oxidant. Andrographis is thus a perfect immune booster.
● Eleuthero— Also called the “Siberian Ginseng,” Eleuthero is a woody shrub native to North East Africa. Its use as a stimulant to the nervous system and an immune booster in ancient medicine dates back to around 2000 years ago.
Research has proved that Eleuthero has a very positive impact on blood circulation which resultantly improves the brain cells, cognitive performance, blood sugar levels and the general well being.
● Platycodon — Platycodon root has been known for its anti inflammatory, anti diabetic and anti cancer properties. It has been used by herbalists to treat respiratory and pulmonary diseases for a long time. Latest studies have confirmed that Platycodon has a very positive impact on creating anti bodies and immune cell production.
● Prickly chaff Flower — It is a powerful healing agent native to India and tropical nations. It is also grown in China because it is very high in protein. Its anti oxidants boost the immune system and detoxify the body making it stronger and healthier.
● Chinese Licorice — It is a traditional Chinese herb which is used in herbal medicine for its anti viral and anti bacterial benefits. More than 300 flavonoids and 20 triterenoids have been found in licorice. As an effective ingredient in Resistol, Chinese licorice adds to its anti inflammatory, anti tumor and other pharmacological advantages.
The main organs of the immune system comprise of the bone marrow, spleen, thymus, lymph nodes etc. They ensure a protective immunity with the help of lymphocytes. All these powerful ingredients work harmoniously to empower the white blood cells and repair the damage done to organs due to inflammations and seasonal infections.
A Word of Caution
The ingredients used in Resistol are all natural and have benefits on their own. The side effects of Resistol are very minimal and are safe for men and women of all ages. But in case you are already using medicines like blood thinners or cholesterol lowering drugs, you should first consult your doctor. Pregnant and lactating mothers should also refrain from using any such supplements.
How to use?
If you are using Resistol just to strengthen your immune system, then one capsule daily would be sufficient enough. But if you feel you are at a start of something, you can take 2 capsules around three times a day. This will reduce the infection within 2 to 3 days and you will feel healthy and refreshed.
A bottle of Resistol can last for about two months if you take one capsule daily but in order to retain your health and you should continue the usage of Resistol. In this way you can stay infection free even if people around you are sick.
The immune system is so vital for survival that it should be protected at any cost. But Resistol is available at the most affordable price. One bottle of Resistol will cost $29.95 plus shipping and handling. And if you order three or six bottle deals, you get a discounted price of $26.65 and $24.95 per bottle respectively. Resistol is also backed by the 100% money back guarantee of Advanced Bionutrionals. If for any reason, you feel that you are not satisfied with the results, you can get your money completely refunded within 90 days of your purchase.
The Final word
Resistol provides you with the best way to stay active and healthy—i.e., by strengthening your immune system. When you have a strong immunity you can combat any viral or bacterial infection that comes your way. And even if you feel you are down with something, Resistol will make you get better within a shorter period of time. It claims to show results in as less as 24 hours. So why wait to have that down feeling, why miss out the exciting things, when you can live your life to the maximum with Resistol!