The threat of House Break-in is not a new thing nowadays. So is the breach of privacy in the middle of the night. This is the reason why we need to protect and secure our houses from Burglars, thieves and stalkers. Who could enter our houses; potentially armed and rob the house or harm a person within the premises.
With the Technology advancing more and more; now we have Smart Locks that are digital and smart which use codes and biometrics to secure the gates or open them when needed. Moreover, these locks can also open and close with Smartphones. The user just needs to Sync the Smart locks with their Mobile Devices. Such an attempt will also alert the user with Push Notification if an intruder tries to enter the gate or tries to manhandle it. The Smart lock may even capture the Picture of the intruder which may help the user afterwards.
So, to help the user secure their house. We will list a bunch of smart locks here which will help you decide your options and choose what’s best for you.
Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
This Smart lock is from Yale Security Store. This Smart lock is a multi-functional Smart Lock which has many security layers and comes with extra lever options for the user to secure the house from Invasion and Break-ins
- The Yale Assure Lock is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Home Kit by Apple for the Smart Lock Software to sync with the Smartphone.
- It comes in 4 different colors
- There’s a keypad in case your phone isn’t with you.
- The august app for Yale Assure lock keeps logs on; Locks, Unlocks, share access with family members or friends.
- It can see who enters your house and lets you know.
- The door will open automatically as soon as you enter your house premises
- The august lock synchronization with voice assistants will help you alert about low battery issues.
- It comes with DoorSense, Such a sensor lets you know your door status if it’s open or closed.
- It allows you to make virtual: Temporary or permanent key for trustworthy people, family and friends. If there’s something wrong just delete the keys and you’re good to go.
The price tag is $279.00. The shipping and handling fee is free.
Narpult Fingerprint Smart Lock
Narpult Smart Lock is a Biometric as well as a digital Smart Lock by Narpult; which works with Fingerprint, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi as well as Keypad.
This Smart Lock comes in Silver Color. It is made up of Very sturdy metal. It is suitable for doors with the thickness of 1.38 inches to 2.16 inches.
- It supports Wi-Fi and Voice Assistant like Alexa. Just add Narpult Wi-Fi Gateway to the lock than you can easily lock and unlock the door by voice command. Wi-Fi to the lock and Alexa should be the same in order for it to work.
- It has a one year battery Life.
- It gives you 5 different ways to unlock the door: Using Mechanical Keys, IC Card, APP, Keypad, Fingerprint and keypad.
- Make virtual keys through your Smartphone, it is compatible with iOS , and android
- The permanent virtual keys for family and trustworthy people and Temporary Key for friends and guests. Additionally, In case of a threat or suspicions delete particular keys or all the keys
- Through Smartphones see and keep tabs on who accessed your door.
- If you are the kind of person who forgets to close the door. Don’t worry the door closes automatically.
It is priced at $129.99 and free shipping.
Ultraloq UL3 Smart Lock
This UL3 Smart Lock by Ultraloq is a very Multi-Functional Smart Lock with 18 months Electrical and Life-Time Mechanical Warranty. It is available in Satin Nickel Color.
- It has a reversible Handle.
- It is Weatherproof, and it has an OLED Display.
- It has a 5-in-1 entry, or Unlock Option.
- The 5 Options include: Knocking, Key, Smartphone, Fingerprint, and Code.
- Ultraloq App allows you to keep Logs of who locked and unlocked your door.
- Anti-Peep Touch Keypad.
- Comes with 2 protective plans: 3 years for $21.99 and 4 year for $29.99
It is priced at $174 with Free shipping and handling.
Ardwolf A60 Biometric Smart Lock
This Security Smart Lock is from Eufy Store. This is a Biometric Smart Lock, as well it is weatherproof, which means that it won’t be damaged: like it won’t decolorize, won’t Rust, and won’t corrode; If it rains or if there’s dust on the lock. It is made up of stainless steel.
- It can be used in Home and Offices which is why it has a large capacity to register ID’s of over 200 pupils.
- Both Fingerprint and Touchpad code unlock feature is available
- The device can’t be cheated. It means that Fake Fingerprint won’t work on it. It has an anti-peep password, and anti-technical unlocking.
- The smart lock fits door thickness between 1 – 1.5 inches, to 2 – 2.5 inches.
- The security can be increased by double verification.
- It is anti- drilling, anti-prying, and has an extra-long service life.
- It has a copper gear with transmission design; with USA TI Code Chip. You can avoid pulse unlocking with high-frequency.
- It has a highly fast and sensitive unlock speed which reads the fingerprint sensor in half a second and uses 3D Finger recognition for more secure unlocking.
- It has irreversible Right –Handle or Left-Handle so choose the correct angle for your door.
- It has 2 year and 3 year protection plan for $24.99 and $33.99
It is priced at $219 and has free shipping.
These locks look absolutely great but, It would be great if some of them were reversible and if some of the locks had protection plans along with the purchase, be it paid. This helps a lot in future.